To our Patient families,
We hope this finds you healthy, and your families safe during this trying time. Thank you for your patience while we were under construction. We are looking forward to sharing all the new state-of-the art features added for your comfort and health.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, all team members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We are following ADA and CDC guidelines to provide the highest level of health and safety possible for our patients and team. We have acquired all the personal protective equipment (PPE) that is now standard due to the current pandemic. We can now resume your regular hygiene visits and patient care and we will contact you to reschedule your postponed appointments.
Looking ahead, our top priority is a safe and sterile environment and we want to share the new protocols and upgrades we’ve added to keep you as safe as possible.
– Team members will have their temperature taken daily and will practice all social distancing, PPE and sterilization protocols.
– All office, operatory, and clinical surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day and after any contact.
– Plexiglass barrier at the front desk
– Hand sanitizer and sterile wipes for patient comfort
– Infrared no-touch thermometer to check temperature
– Touchless faucets, light switches and soap dispensers in each treatment suite
– Closed-system, filtered water
– Glass privacy doors on each treatment suite
– Separate music and light controls in each room
– Brand new HVAC system: filters, registers and air sterilizers throughout the office
– Sterilization area has new ultrasonic and autoclave equipment
– Motion sensor lighting throughout the office for minimal contact
New patient arrival protocol:
– Patients will be pre-appointed by phone
– Finances will be arranged in advance to minimize transactions and contact in the office
– Patients will call the office by phone when they arrive to ensure that they are able to enter the office safely and be escorted directly to a treatment suite, eliminating the need to check in and wait in the lobby.
– We have a second floor main entrance in the rear of the building, on our office level, where there is plenty of parking and fewer people. Enter through the double glass sliding doors after calling to check in, and walk directly to our office without the use of the stairs or elevator.
– Patients are required to wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose.
– We will limit capacity to one patient in the reception area or passing through a hallway at any given time.
– We will check your temperature when you arrive and verify your health history.
– Your treatment suite will have been thoroughly sanitized with surgical grade disinfectant.
– Dr. Galli and his team will be wearing CDC approved PPE (personal protective equipment) for your protection.
– Each patient will use an antiseptic oral rinse which kills Coronavirus on contact.
– We will eliminate any aerosol produced, by using high volume suction.
Your comfort and safety are our highest priority. We will continue to be actively alert to new health and safety strategies, and will implement them and notify you of new developments. We will be posting updates on our website at www.gallidds.com. As always, you are welcome to call us anytime, to discuss your dental care or any concerns you may have.
With our experienced team and compassion for you, our patients, we are confident in our ability to usher you through this uncertain time, while continuing to safely care for your oral health needs.
Enclosed is a peek into our new office – we look forward to seeing you soon!
Mark T. Galli, DDS and Team
When you visit Dr. Galli’s Encinitas dental practice, you can expect to be treated with respect, honesty and integrity. The objective of every visit is to establish an understanding of your particular oral health needs and goals, evaluate the potential treatments and select the most appropriate option.Learn More